Skip to main content

Excited to be headed home after a long training camp in Australia! They have had such a great winter, so our training conditions were really good and I was able to get a lot of work done. Happy to be home in Park City to make some final changes on the water ramps before heading to Switzerland in October!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Idre Fjall - Sweden

Just finished up our last training camp of the season in Sweden! We were able to get 3 weeks of really consistent, full course training. The sun didn't come out often, but when it did, it was a spectacular sunset!! The last weekend of of time in Sweden, we had planned to compete in an open FIS event, but unfortunately the weather did not cooperate. The 2 days of competition were cancelled due to fog, but it was really great to get back in a bib and the competition mindset. This is also going to be the site of this years World Cup Finals in March. We are now headed to Ruka, Finland where we will train for a week before kicking off the World Cup Season!
Stoked to already have 3 podiums under my belt this season! I still have a lot to improve upon in my skiing, but I am becoming more constant with each event. I am currently ranked number 2 on the tour and am continue battling out for the Yellow leaders bib... Looking froward to the next event in Mount Tremblant Canada before heading home for World Championships!!

New Podcast!

This Spring I had the opportunity to talk with Ryan & Courageous Brands and share some of my story. We talk about everything from this upcoming season, skiing goals and my favorite ice cream flavors! Visit the link below and give it a listen!  https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-courageous-podcast/id1520106524